Work in progress
- The role of aspirations on the education choices of young people
- What do we know about the experiences of Australian youth?
- Student income support and education and training participation in Australia
- Data linkage and statistical matching: options for LSAY
- The impact of academic school quality on low-SES students
- Starting out in low-skill jobs
- Aspirations and outcomes: size of the effect and role of other factors
- Factors affecting the educational and occupational aspirations of young Australians
- Apprentices aren’t what they used to be, or are they?
- Young people’s financial position during tertiary study
- School engagement
Release of LSAY 2012 data
New data for the active Longitudinal Surveys of Australian Youth (LSAY) cohorts are collected annually. The data are then added to the respective data sets and lodged with the Australian Data Archive (ADA).
The latest data collected from the 2011 interviews for the Y03, Y06 and Y09 cohorts are now available. Data collected from the 2012 interviews will become available in September 2013.